1. Submission of application + resume + 90-second video: Complete your application, upload your resume and 90 -second video for screening of basic requirements and teaching skills. The video should reflect your fluency in at least two languages and your teaching personality with students.
2. Interview + Demo Class: Join us for a 30-min session where you showcase your teaching skills to a Smart Coos recruiter.
3. Short Training Introduction to Teaching with Smart Coos: Watch videos to learn about the Smart Coos technology, standards and curriculum.
4. Mock class: Practice teaching a full-length class with one of our Smart Coos language guides and child.
5. Sign Contract and Upload Docs: Send us your information so we can create a profile for our Smart Coos students and their parents to get to know and reserve a session with you.
6. Official Smart Coos Language Guide: Put your time slots on your portal so that Smart Coos students can start reserving sessions with you.
7. Six months of on-going Smart Coos Training: Smart Coos incorporates key language learning methods for its students. As a result all language guides receive on-going training, in: American Sign Language, total physical response resources and other resources for effective language teaching.